Taking a brand into a new country can be daunting, and marketing alone requires a specific attention to detail to raise the probability of success. To make the process easier, we’ve put together a step-by-step worksheet with important questions for brands to consider when looking to expand.
Get your copy
How this worksheet can help you:
Choose which region to expand to
Decide what and how to sell
Adapt your marketing for new markets
Select KPIs to measure success
To use the template, start by filling in the boxes with all the relevant information. This should give you a solid overview with which to make decisions, and start laying the foundation to international success!
International expansion is a marathon, not a sprint. Brands can minimise the risk of market expansion with thorough research – so decision-making is based on facts, not gut feeling.
- Challenge: Are you ready for market expansion?
- Choosing a market: Where will you consider?
- Product & price: How and what will you sell?
- Marketing: How will you promote your product?
- Measurement: How will you measure success?