Once again it is the time of the year when the industry meets at SCALE18, the conference for growth marketing innovators.
The full-day conference and evening networking party kick off in Berlin on October 25 where industry leaders explore today’s innovations and tomorrow’s possibilities in marketing, technology, creativity and work.
Powered by DCMN, SCALE is already in its fourth edition and will feature speakers from high-growth digital companies, media houses and organisations including Babbel, IAB, NBCUniversal, OTTO, Outbrain, Silvertree Internet Holdings, Weltsparen, WeWork, Wibbitz and more. Early bird tickets are now available at www.scale18.co.
SCALE18 will host an interesting line up of thought leaders and innovators from digital brands, media houses, creative industries and tech companies that are daring to look into the future and are bridging the gap between the old and the new.
On two stages, guests can expect a diverse mix of technical insights and visionary talks from founders, marketers and advertisers. The full-day conference and evening networking party will again be held at Radialsystem V, near Berlin Ostbahnhof.
DCMN’s Co-Founder and Chief Growth Officer Matthias Riedl explains that SCALE17 surpassed all our expectations, with more than 700 attendees and 30+ international speakers flying in for the event.
“SCALE17 proved us right: If digital marketing experts provide a platform for market leaders of today and the market leaders of tomorrow to exchange ideas, great things will happen – and everybody will go home smarter,” he says. “SCALE18 will affirm its position as a top-tier conference for marketing innovators looking to be inspired for next-level growth.
“One theme of SCALE18 will be diversity as a driver of innovation. We are convinced that it is not only a moral obligation to foster an inclusive company culture, but that it also makes sense economically. On both SCALE18 stages we will present a great bandwidth of perspectives – and we also want to make sure that the audience is as diverse and growth-hungry as possible. Hence we want to give startups the opportunity to participate for free.”
This year, there is also good news for startups. For one month starting today, B2C startups up to three years of age can apply for free tickets for SCALE18.
Some highlights from the 2018 program so far:
- Dr. Saskia Appelhoff, CMO at deposit marketplace Raisin (Weltsparen), will share insights from running 360-degree marketing campaigns.
- Melanie Schlegel, Head of Paid Search at OTTO, will also present concrete growth marketing insights from the German retail giant’s digital transformation journey
- Magdalena Flick, Director Performance Sales at Outbrain and David Sumner, Senior Programmatic Media Manager at Babbel will jointly outline the evolution of native advertising from brand-driven content marketing to performance-driven advertising.
- Brian Norris, SVP of Audience Studio Sales at NBCUniversal, will speak about programmatic TV, looking at learnings Europe can draw from US experience.
- Michaela Kammerbauer, Global Head of Sales Operations at WeWork, will speak about the future of work and how creating collaborative spaces and culture is changing the way people work together and build communities.
- Creative strategist & lead artist Rachel Ginsberg will talk about emergent storytelling and implications for marketers.
- Ali Hanan of Creative Equals, a UK platform promoting diversity, will outline the impact of diversity on the way we work, on innovation, production processes and on profit.
- Frédéric Oliviennes, president of advertising trade association IAB in France, will speak about trends in digital advertising marketers should look out for.
- Ramona Liberoff, leading innovator and experienced investor, and Manuel Koser, co-founder of South African Silvertree internet holding and incubator, will be on a panel about scaling a company in emerging markets and the challenges European founders and marketers should be aware of.
- Laurent Lasserre, Country Manager France at video creation platform Wibbitz, will speak about AI-driven video content creation
- Further speakers to be confirmed on scale18.co shortly.